Sip on.

This past weekend I attended a bachelorette party that was...well, let's just say I wasn't feeling the greatest the next day! I would like to put the blame on one sneaky bugger called Sangria. This crisp, delicious drink sneaks up on you because it is so good, and doesn't taste like there is very much alcohol in it at all. I am such a sucker for it. The perfect refreshing summer time drink. And I found the greatest recipe for it. Sip on friends!

  • ½ lb of fresh strawberries
  • 1 apple {slice + dice into small pieces}
  • 1 ounce of fresh whole basil leaves
  • 1 bottle of Chardonnay
  • ½ cup organic sugar
  • 1 cup of club soda
  • 1 cup of white grape juice
{Pssst... you can alternate the Chardonnay for your fav red wine, and the grape juice for another flavor if you want! Also add in as much berry goodness as you please!}


0 comments: