Spring 2013

Yep, it's November and I am dreaming about the beach.  Not exactly for vacation purposes but pretty much all due to my latest collection. Samples arrived into our Boston studio this week and I couldn't be more excited! However, I am in Salzburg so its not like I got to see them up close and personal. Yet.  My showroom has been sending me images and I am just dying to get my hot little hands on them. Seeing all my sketches come to life and translated so beautifully is one of the best parts of my year.

I wanted to share with you a collection of my inspirations for this season (Spring). A mix of nature, the beach, glamour and tribal. I know, random, don't ask me how my brain works. Hopefully these images will give you a sense of what's going on in my head. And if they don't, guess you'll have to wait and see the collection ;)











All images via Pintrest
Check out our Pinterest page

And here is a little sneak peek at a few necklaces:

Tribal Pave Tusk

Pave Arrow Head, Turquoise, Spear and Sharks Tooth

0 comments: