Mallory


When I came across this article earlier I thought that Loeffler Randall had called it quits in the world of designer women shoes, and moved on to bigger and better..action figures? From designer shoes, to transformers. I don't mean to bombard you with Loeffler, but these Mallory boots are too good to go unnoticed. I was sold on them as a tall boot, but the fact that they unzip down to an ankle bootie is blowing my mind! Pinch yourself if necessary, but yes.....these 'transformers' offer TWO designer boots in one. Decadently dipped in metal for the perfect dose of edgy glamour. An impressive A+ for Mallory, because killing two birds with one stone just became this seasons most practical trend. You're killing us Randall! (Retails for $895 US, with a drop to $627 thanks to black friday.) photocreds: loefflerrandall.com, fashionising.com

0 comments: