Possessionista.

There have been a few occasions when I am watching one of my favorite shows and see an outfit a character/person is wearing and I think, "Oooh I love that! I wonder where it is from?" Especially lately as I tune in every Monday to watch Emily Maynard on The Bachelorette {that girl either has killer personal style or a killer stylist. Some of the things she wears I die over}


So you can imagine my excitement when I stumbled upon The Possessionista. She covers many of the fashion-fueled television shows and quickly updates what people are wearing and where it can be found. A true treasure online!


Spotted! Amazing shoes.

Found! 




{Miu Miu Studded Booties, Bergdorf Goodman}



Spotted: Must have lace-back dress


Found!
{Mason dress, Barneys}


See how easy that was?

0 comments: