Spring Time Knits

At this point in the season most of us are dreaming of beach vacations, and although that is definitely what I am longing for, I feel like maybe I should keep my dreams a little more attainable for now.   A Salzburg winter is pretty mild (recent weather aside) so I am hoping that by March there will be days where I can lose the jacket and getaway with a warm chunky knit, wishful thinking?

I am definitely a self professed label snob, for the most part. Recently, however, I have been trying to branch out, really mix high and low. On a trip to Zara the other day I came across a chunky army green cardigan with faux leather pockets (and a pair of the most beautiful little shoes, but thats another post). It was love at first sight. I bought it and haven't taken it off for days. It's so cozy!
Sweater-Zara, Necklace/Ring-MAD, Silk Tank-Club Monaco, Jeans- COH, Boots-Isabel Marant, Clutch-Proenza Schouler

At little more knit love:







Images courtesy of Pintrest

0 comments: